Return PolicyWe make every effort to ship your orders correctly, but errors are inevitable. All customer service issues are handled by the Customer Service Department.
- Please notify our Customer Service Department of any questions. Our customer service representatives will do everything possible to satisfy your needs.
- In order to answer your questions and serve you better, please have a copy of your packing slip and/or invoice when you call.
- If a return is necessary, the Customer Service Department will give you a return goods authorization (RGA) number. This number must be marked on the carton(s) to be returned. Any merchandise returned without an RGA number marked on the carton will be refused.
- We must be notified of any shipping error within 10 days. We cannot accept returned product under any circumstances after 60 days. All returns are subject to inspection.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge with the exception of defective product or Mohawk shipping error.