Leather Touch-Up & Repair Workshop - 1 Day $1100.00 per person
Leather Touch-Up & Repair Workshop
Learn cutting edge techniques from the pros!
Spend a full day with Mohawk’s experienced instructors and learn the most up-to-date leather repair techniques.
Through Cuts or Holes
Fish Scale type damage
Leather Repair Toners
Leather / Vinyl Finish™
Heat Gun W/Tip
Leather Touch Up Pigment 12 Pack Assortment
Paper Pattern Assortment
Leather Grain Maker Set
Leather Backing Fabric White
Heat Cure Compound Clear 2oz
Ink Remover Marker
Rubber Block 3 3/4in X2in X1in
Ink Remover 1 Oz
E-Z Flow Leather Marker Assortment 12 Pack
Blendal® Stick 12 Pack Assortment #1
Leather Scratch Remover
Leather Protector 8 Oz.
Leather Revive 8 Oz.
Top Coats 8 Oz
Leather Glue Water Based
Empty Deluxe Kit Roller Bag
… and much more!
Students will take home a Leather Student Kit with a professional carrying case worth approximately $1400.00!
Register 30 days in advance and receive $25.00 off registration fee!
Register two or more students and save $20.00 per person!
• 5% Discount on products ordered during the workshop.
• Ask your sales or customer service rep for details.
Additional Course Information
• Class Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Students are responsible for their own hotel accommodations and meals. Contact the hotel directly for reservations.
• Notice to all students who fly to a workshop: Kit and components cannot ship via air or be taken onboard a commercial airliner. Students must make arrangements for and are responsible for all costs associated with shipping their kit after attending the workshop.
• Dates and locations are subject to change without notice. Please confirm that the class is being held before booking airline reservations. Mohawk is not responsible for non refundable tickets or change fees.
• Course Cancellation Policy Applies
M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
Tuition is due at registration.
*****Will you be flying?*****
If you are flying, please note that the workshop student kit that you will receive at the workshop, cannot be taken on the airplane and you will have to ship it to your home/ work address after the workshop.
You can create and pre-pay for your shipping label by going to the Fed Ex website, print the label and bring it with you. Your kit will come in a cardboard box.
Wood Workshop kit including shipping box: 64 lb; 24” W X 19 ½” L x 29 ½” H
Leather Workshop kit including shipping box: 68 lb; 24” W X 19 ½” L x 29 ½” H